Judge Hermann Krantz of the Adeptus Arbites stood upon the bridge of the Punisher-class cruiser, Black Reckoning. He was troubled and angry. The Egrans System had not paid its tithes this standard year. No communications had come from its worlds at all in that time, not even from local Arbitrators. They might be dead. Worse, they might have turned against the Emperor. The Adeptus Arbites were a stern and devout breed, the law-keepers of the Imperium, but they were still Human. Ill discipline could become disloyalty, disloyalty heresy. The thought disgusted Krantz, made him want to take his shock maul and bludgeon something.
- Supply Limit will start at 1000 points but players are allowed to play larger size games if both players agree.
- Unlimited Supply Limit ceiling
- 5 Starting and 10 Maximum Requisition Points
- Scores will be counted by points accrued per win, tie, or loss towards the players Alliance.
- Paint points will be counted and 10 points will be awarded to battle-ready armies.
- Proxies must be cleared with opponents ahead of being played
- Players will place their own terrain
- Players are asked to set expectations with opponents for casual or competitive gaming experiences.
- Crusade games will be tracked by players using Administratum.
- A link to Administratum to the crusade will be sent to players after payment.
- Missions will be randomly selected each week by players from the 10th Edition Crusade Pack and emailed with a narrative account of the Tyrannic War events.
- For rules, use the 10th Edition Core Rule Book and Crusade Rules.
- Questions can be sent to Taylor on Discord (@S0LIDS0UL#4935).
Tournament Organizer: Taylor Petrich
Start: November 20
End: December 10
Format: 5-Week Narrative Crusade / Players' Choice Pairings
Prizes: Winner will be awarded a prize. Top 3 may be awarded if we get 12+ participants.
This is not a competitive ITC event and overly competitive lists will be requested to be changed.